Reggie is going to show you the steps he took to go from making $3,000 a month at the telephone company to over $42,000 per month in his real estate investing business. He did it by doing exactly what he will be teaching you this weekend, with Vacant, Distressed, Abandoned Properties!
Whether it’s quick cash that you need right now, or long term wealth you are looking to build, it can be done fairly quickly.
Here is some of what you will learn from Reggie:
- How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Vacant/Distressed Properties
- How to invest with no cash or credit
- How to rehab for big profits
- Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
- Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals – especially in today’s market
- Hidden cash producing secrets that even so called smart investors don’t even know
- How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
- How to profit from properties that most investors consider worthless
- How to write your contracts to maximize your profits
- How to use creative funding for your deals
- And answers to your questions and much more!
Who is Reggie Brooks?
Reggie Brooks has achieved what many people consider to be impossible. He went from making $36,000 per year at the local telephone company, to making over $40,000 per month in his real estate business.
Starting out with very little money, Reggie began his investment career in 1986. After taking several real estate investment courses he began investing in rental properties in Los Angeles. By educating himself about hidden opportunities in real estate and making well placed investments, he has become a multi-millionaire. Now he teaches others how to do the same.
Reggie is an international speaker/lecturer, an author, and an active real estate investor. Reggie has spoken on programs with such notables as Suze Orman, Anthony Robbins, George Foreman, Albert Lowry, and David Bach. His students say that the combination of his insightful knowledge with a sheer joy for teaching makes the learning process pleasurable.
Of his many successful students Reggie is most proud of his two kids, Keith and Arlett. Through his mentoring they have both become successful, full time millionaire real estate investors.